Now you can get all the support for the HP printer offline problem easily. All you need to do is dial the support number. This shall connect you with the support team that solves all the printer offline related issues. You can discuss the HP printer offline issues with the customer care officials. They will ask for an overview and will connect you with the certified technicians, best qualified for the jobs. The technicians resolve the matter instantaneously.
There are several reasons why your HP printer shows offline. Some of the reasons are poor internet and USB connection, outdated driver and faulty hardware. All these problems contribute to why your HP printer is offline. All these problems can be tackled simply by seeking the instant HP printer support. The users can also change the settings and try to troubleshoot the minor issues that printer may incur.
Here is how you can fix the problem when your HP printer says offline.
Click the Start option which is on the left side of the computer. Choose the ‘printers and devices’ options which will open the printer window. Click on the option ‘what is printing’. Uncheck the box that says use printer offline. This should bring back the printer back online.
In case you have any doubt, you can contact the HP printer support by dialing the support number.
HP as a brand is gaining popularity day by day. The HP printer is also a top-notch brand when it comes to IT devices. These printers are specifically designed to avoid issues such as paper jamming, equipment failing, and cables disconnecting. Despite this technical proficiency, the HP printer offline is a common problem that occurs while printing on a regular basis. There can be different reasons for this issue. The reasons can be technical which might require servicing the printer or it can happen due to common issues such as cables being disconnected.
Let’s look at some of the common reasons that can make your printer go offline.
1) Driver issue: the printer driver becoming obsolete can be a reason why the HP printer is offline. If the driver has become outdated, the user needs to update the driver. It can be done by visiting the manufacturer’s website. The HP printer support can help you in this regard.
2) Poor USB connection: The poor USB connectivity allows a disconnection between your printer and the computer. When the printer gets disconnected with the computer the HP printer shows offline.
3) Internet problem: poor internet connection can also lead to the HP printer offline problem. If your Internet connection seems weak, reboot the router and check for printing again.
In case, you have any doubt, contact the HP printer support and seek help.
The HP printer can go offline just like other printers. The reasons for this problem can be general reasons that apply to every printer or can be specific to HP printer. The HP printer offline issue can be resolved easily by following a few simple steps. The users can bring the printer back online. If they are not able to do so, they can connect the HP printer support and seek help. The support team will guide them through the process of bringing the printer online. Follow the given steps and fix this problem.
1) Fix the cable disconnection: HP printer offline problem can arise due to misconnected cables or USB disconnection. Fix the USB connectivity by unplugging it and plugging it again. This should bring back the HP printer online.
2) Fix the issue of the jammed papers: the jammed paper can be one of the reasons why HP printer shows offline. Check for the jammed paper, remove them and insert the papers in the proper manner. Most of the printers have a light inbuilt in order to avoid the jammed paper problem.
3) Update the driver: The outdated driver is also another reason why your HP printer is offline. Update the driver by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
In case you face difficulty in following any of these steps, contact the HP printer support.